Q: Who Are Betina & Bailey?
A: Anyone YOU CREATE them to BE!
That's the Point! We are Magnificently Different and no book captures the wonderful blend of heritages in today's world.
- Why force your mind to mold to the image presented?
- Why NOT wrap the story around what YOU think and feel that day?
- Choose the character: Betina or Bailey
- Decide what the character looks like
- Create the images—or not
- Engage in the adventure & experience the magic
Let the open structure free your mind to the possibilities.
- Have fun with it.
- "Try on" different personalities.
- Engage and have fun with your audience.
- Change the character's look for each page, each day, each time you use it or print it.
You may be surprised by the fun, conversation and images that occur.